Used Coal Stacker Available - 2800 TPH

Posted in: , on 2. Sep. 2010 - 23:01

Currently, my company is taking offers on a used mobile coal stacker. All offers will be considered. It was in excellent running condition when it was parked. They used it to mix high sulfur coal and have since abandon the idea of mixing. It is designed to stack 2800 tons of coal per hour. We are on schedule to disassemble it the week of 9-13-2010. We are trying to avoid packing it away, and would rather send it direct to its new designation. I have hundreds of pictures and a complete set of drawings. I have attached a small sample to get a good idea. I am local to this machine, Midwest USA, and can take any detailed pictures you would desire.

Our company has the ability to ship this machine anywhere in the world with very competitive prices.

Steve Brinkmann

Skyview Construction and Engineering Inc.

Attachments

1_6 (JPG)

2_10 (JPG)

3_4 (JPG)

4_4 (JPG)

2800 Tph Stacker For Sale

Posted on 3. Sep. 2010 - 05:21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, my company is taking offers on a used mobile coal stacker. All offers will be considered. It was in excellent running condition when it was parked. They used it to mix high sulfur coal and have since abandon the idea of mixing. It is designed to stack 2800 tons of coal per hour. We are on schedule to disassemble it the week of 9-13-2010. We are trying to avoid packing it away, and would rather send it direct to its new designation. I have hundreds of pictures and a complete set of drawings. I have attached a small sample to get a good idea. I am local to this machine, Midwest USA, and can take any detailed pictures you would desire.

Our company has the ability to ship this machine anywhere in the world with very competitive prices.

Steve Brinkmann

Attachments

1_6 (JPG)

2_10 (JPG)

3_4 (JPG)

4_4 (JPG)

pdf draw 1 (PDF)

pdf draw 2 (PDF)

pdf draw 3 (PDF)

pdf draw 4 (PDF)