BEUMER was founded in Beckum, Germany, in 1935 as a manufacturing company for conveyor equipment. The first orders were placed by local cement, lime and mining companies. Today BEUMER Group is a truly global player serving customers all over the world.
Since its founding, BEUMER Group is a family-owned company and without being a member of a trust.
With its subsidiaries and sales agencies, the BEUMER Group is present in many industries around the world.
Conveying, loading, palletizing and packaging systems, sortation and distribution systems, technical services and engineering, customer support
Cement, lime, gypsum, chemical, fertilizer, mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical industry, airports, package and parcel industry, mail order business, CEP, multimedia, distribution
BEUMER Group has been a supplier of systems and equipment for the transportation of bulk and piece goods around the world for many years. With success. Whether for the cement, lime or gypsum industries, for the chemical industry or for new markets such as the energy sector, BEUMER Group belt conveyors, conveyors for hot materials and high-capacity bucket elevators always offer the ideal solution for your specific transportation requirements. There is no form of bulk transport for which the BEUMER Group does not offer an ideal loading and unloading solution.
Long distances, extreme heights, high temperatures - the range of custom system solutions from BEUMER Group is as broad as the range of requirements in the conveying technology sector. Thanks to our vast technical expertise, we always find the right way to transport your products quickly, safely and efficiently from A to B.
- Belt conveyors as closed (tube belt conveyors or pipe conveyors) or open conveyors and in curved configurations
- High-capacity bucket elevators as belt and chain bucket elevators
- Hot material conveyors as apron conveyors with link plate chains or steel cable belts
- Charging, metering and shut-off equipment,
- Loading and unloading equipment for bulk and bag handling
- Palletizing solutions - high level or robotic palletizing
- Packaging systems
- Automatic stretch hooding systems
- Automatic shrink hooding systems
- Automatic palletless solutions
- Equipment for the loading of loose and bagged bulk materials in heavy goods vehicles, railway trucks and vessels
- Truck unloading equipment
- Automated bag loading equipment for heavy goods vehicles and containers
Products & Systems
Representatives in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Dr. Christoph Beumer (Chairman)
Dr. Hermann Brunsen
Dr. Detlev Rose