Minimum pulley diameter DIN 22101

ayben
(not verified)
Posted in: , on 11. Jun. 2019 - 18:46

hi sirs

how can i determine the next two parameters :

1- kmax is the mean width-related tension at the point of maximum belt tension in the zone of Group A pulleys in the steady operating condition.

2-kN the minimum breaking force.

Re: Minimum Pulley Diameter Din 22101

Posted on 12. Jun. 2019 - 11:04

1. Tension [calculated according to DIN 22101]/conveyor belt width, and

2. According to the standard that you selected the conveyor belt/OEM's specification [e.g. DIN EN 15236-1].

Regards,

Lyle

Re: Minimum Pulley Diameter Din 22101

Posted on 19. Jun. 2019 - 10:07

Hello,

DIN22101 page number 16, 17 and 18 provide the information necessary for selection of pulley diameter after concluding the belt constructional features (type of belt i.e. nylon or polyester or steel cord, carcass rating, percentage utilisation of carcass strength, etc.).

You can also refer to belt reputed manufacturers catalogue wherein you may find the procedure to decide pulley diameter. It is likely that you may find it easier although same may be conforming to DIN, etc.

Ishwar G. Mulani

Author of Book: ‘Engineering Science And Application Design For Belt Conveyors’. Conveyor design basis is ISO (thereby book is helpful to design conveyors as per national standards of most of the countries across world). New print Nov., 2012.

Author of Book: ‘Belt Feeder Design And Hopper Bin Silo’

Advisor / Consultant for Bulk Material Handling System & Issues.

Pune, India. Tel.: 0091 (0)20 25871916

Email: conveyor.ishwar.mulani@gmail.com

hungtran
(not verified)

Dear Sir Where Can I Find Your Book?

Posted on 28. Apr. 2020 - 05:06
Quote Originally Posted by I G MulaniView Post
Hello,

DIN22101 page number 16, 17 and 18 provide the information necessary for selection of pulley diameter after concluding the belt constructional features (type of belt i.e. nylon or polyester or steel cord, carcass rating, percentage utilisation of carcass strength, etc.).

You can also refer to belt reputed manufacturers catalogue wherein you may find the procedure to decide pulley diameter. It is likely that you may find it easier although same may be conforming to DIN, etc.

Ishwar G. Mulani

Author of Book: ‘Engineering Science And Application Design For Belt Conveyors’. Conveyor design basis is ISO (thereby book is helpful to design conveyors as per national standards of most of the countries across world). New print Nov., 2012.

Author of Book: ‘Belt Feeder Design And Hopper Bin Silo’

Advisor / Consultant for Bulk Material Handling System & Issues.

Pune, India. Tel.: 0091 (0)20 25871916

Email: conveyor.ishwar.mulani@gmail.com

I'm in Vietnam. How could I have that book of yours?