26.000 m3 Concrete Coal Silo Wanted

Posted in: , on 5. Feb. 2009 - 10:20

Gentlemen,

I am looking for companies that have capability for design and installing concrete silo with 26000 m3 capacity for Power plant project

any help would be appreciated.

best regards,

rozikin

Re: 26.000 M3 Concrete Coal Silo Wanted

Posted on 5. Feb. 2009 - 12:48
Quote Originally Posted by mrozikinView Post
Gentlemen,

I am looking for companies that have capability for design and installing concrete silo with 26000 m3 capacity for Power plant project

best regards,

rozikin

DEAR SIR

WE IN A FLSMIDTH HAVE A INTENSIFIED DESIN FOR SILO

CAN I HAVE YOUR REQ ON BELOW MAIL ID

rahul.chaubey@flsmidth.com

FLSMIDTH

CHENNAI

kj

Posted on 5. Feb. 2009 - 12:48
Gentlemen,

best regards,

rozikin

DEAR SIR

WE IN A FLSMIDTH HAVE A INTENSIFIED DESIN FOR SILO

CAN I HAVE YOUR REQ ON BELOW MAIL ID

rahul.chaubey@flsmidth.com

FLSMIDTH

CHENNAI

kj

Posted on 5. Feb. 2009 - 05:50
Gentlemen,

best regards,

rozikin

Please ask to Mr. Jan Oledski , Gen. Man. of CHEMADEX (Polland)

they are very expert on concrate silos

00 48 602 62 24 38

send my regards to Mr. Oledski

ertekin

Posted on 5. Feb. 2009 - 05:50
Gentlemen,

best regards,

rozikin

Please ask to Mr. Jan Oledski , Gen. Man. of CHEMADEX (Polland)

they are very expert on concrate silos

00 48 602 62 24 38

send my regards to Mr. Oledski

ertekin

Bulk Storage Concept/Assembly By Haring Engineering

Posted on 6. Feb. 2009 - 10:33

Dear Sir,

We have the most cost effieciency solution for bulk-storage. We are faster then a concrete silo and the Dome Ensphere solution by Haring is low or free maintenance. Our concept provides a life time solution and allows your company to save money on the concrete foundations.

Please visit our general web site www.haring.ch and if you wish to receive a detail concept for the bulk storage, please contact me to sergio.lucas@haring.ch and we can even prepare a first estimation to allow you to compare.

We are a stablish company with 130 years (created in 1879) and we have experience with bulk-storage buildings for example for salt storage, that were done during 1950 to 1970 that are still under full operation without any damage to the structure we supply.

We work worldwide and I'm looking forward to receive your contact.

Best regards,

Sergio Lucas

International Sales Engineer & Consultancy

Civil Engineer

WWW.HARING.CH

sergio.lucas@haring.ch

p. +41 61 826 86 30

f. +41 61 826 86 35

www.dome-structures.com

Bulk Storage Concept/Assembly By Haring Engineering

Posted on 6. Feb. 2009 - 10:33

Dear Sir,

We have the most cost effieciency solution for bulk-storage. We are faster then a concrete silo and the Dome Ensphere solution by Haring is low or free maintenance. Our concept provides a life time solution and allows your company to save money on the concrete foundations.

Please visit our general web site www.haring.ch and if you wish to receive a detail concept for the bulk storage, please contact me to sergio.lucas@haring.ch and we can even prepare a first estimation to allow you to compare.

We are a stablish company with 130 years (created in 1879) and we have experience with bulk-storage buildings for example for salt storage, that were done during 1950 to 1970 that are still under full operation without any damage to the structure we supply.

We work worldwide and I'm looking forward to receive your contact.

Best regards,

Sergio Lucas

International Sales Engineer & Consultancy

Civil Engineer

WWW.HARING.CH

sergio.lucas@haring.ch

p. +41 61 826 86 30

f. +41 61 826 86 35

www.dome-structures.com

International Design-Build Team

Posted on 6. Feb. 2009 - 06:49

Mr. Rozikin,

We are an international design-build firm and have built some 500 domes around the world in the last thirty years. We have built concrete domes and silos for some of the largest companies in the world. We also can design/construct tunnels, head houses, slanted floors and drive-through silos as well as work with your equipment supplier. Visit our website then please contact me at your earliest convenience and we'd be happy to assist you with your storage needs,

Sincerely,

Benjamin Davis Director of Special Operations Dome Technology [url]www.dometech.com[/url] [email]benjamin.davis@dometech.com[/email] +1.208.529.0833 T

International Design-Build Team

Posted on 6. Feb. 2009 - 06:49

Mr. Rozikin,

We are an international design-build firm and have built some 500 domes around the world in the last thirty years. We have built concrete domes and silos for some of the largest companies in the world. We also can design/construct tunnels, head houses, slanted floors and drive-through silos as well as work with your equipment supplier. Visit our website then please contact me at your earliest convenience and we'd be happy to assist you with your storage needs,

Sincerely,

Benjamin Davis Director of Special Operations Dome Technology [url]www.dometech.com[/url] [email]benjamin.davis@dometech.com[/email] +1.208.529.0833 T

Coal Silo 26 000 M³: Contact Scherr+Klimke Ag

Posted on 10. Feb. 2009 - 05:45

Dear Sir

I think we can help you fulfilling your request.

We are a German design office with 120 employees. Our expertise in silo structures goes back to 1955. One main aspect in the design is the dust explosion for coal storage witch we can surely handle. We were involved in the new German design code for silos DIN 1055, part 6 especially the dust explosion design.

Many of our projects are located all over the world.

Please feel free to contact us for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Dr. Tarek Nasr

Team Leader

Scherr+Klimke AG

Eberhardtstraße 58

89073 Ulm

Germany

Telefon +49 731 9225-158

Telefax +49 731 9225-200

scherr-klimke-planned-in-germany-eng-vbi-a4-a0-100

href="mailto:t.nasr@scherr-klimke.de">t.nasr@scherr-klimke.de

href="http://www.scherr-klimke.de" target="blank">http://www.scherr-klimke.de

Attachments

scherr-klimke-planned-in-germany-eng-vbi-a4-a0-100 (PDF)

Coal Silo 26 000 M³: Contact Scherr+Klimke Ag

Posted on 10. Feb. 2009 - 05:45

Dear Sir

I think we can help you fulfilling your request.

We are a German design office with 120 employees. Our expertise in silo structures goes back to 1955. One main aspect in the design is the dust explosion for coal storage witch we can surely handle. We were involved in the new German design code for silos DIN 1055, part 6 especially the dust explosion design.

Many of our projects are located all over the world.

Please feel free to contact us for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Dr. Tarek Nasr

Team Leader

Scherr+Klimke AG

Eberhardtstraße 58

89073 Ulm

Germany

Telefon +49 731 9225-158

Telefax +49 731 9225-200

href="mailto:t.nasr@scherr-klimke.de">t.nasr@scherr-klimke.de

href="http://www.scherr-klimke.de" target="blank">http://www.scherr-klimke.de

Attachments

scherr-klimke-planned-in-germany-eng-vbi-a4-a0-100 (PDF)

hogenson
(not verified)

Contractor Suggestion

Posted on 12. Feb. 2009 - 03:59

I think I have the perfect contractor for your needs. Hogenson Construction has been in the concrete slipform buisness since 1925. We are a design build contractor. Our website is in the design stages, but you can see the basics at www.hogenson.net. If you are interest, please contact us and we would be happy to help you with all your needs. Shane Hanson 701-281-1742 Thanks for your time.

hogenson
(not verified)

Contractor Suggestion

Posted on 12. Feb. 2009 - 03:59

I think I have the perfect contractor for your needs. Hogenson Construction has been in the concrete slipform buisness since 1925. We are a design build contractor. Our website is in the design stages, but you can see the basics at www.hogenson.net. If you are interest, please contact us and we would be happy to help you with all your needs. Shane Hanson 701-281-1742 Thanks for your time.

Posted on 13. Feb. 2009 - 06:04

Hello, we manufacture a 50 ton silo for the distribytion of bulk portland cement and like materials. You can visit our website at www.landfill.com or call me at 1-800-800-7671 x-215

Posted on 13. Feb. 2009 - 06:04

Hello, we manufacture a 50 ton silo for the distribytion of bulk portland cement and like materials. You can visit our website at www.landfill.com or call me at 1-800-800-7671 x-215

Posted on 17. Feb. 2009 - 02:07

please send us details

Best Regards

Aykent K.delen

Mech. Engineer

BLM MAKNA NAAT SAN. TC. VE A.

Nilüfer Organize Sanayi Bölgesi113. Sok. No.13 Nilüfer / BURSA - TURKEY

Phone: +90 224 411 20 70

Fax : +90 224 411 20 90

Mobile: +90 535 9258582

Mail. aykentk@bilimmakina.com.tr

web: www.bilimmakina.com.tr

Posted on 17. Feb. 2009 - 02:07

please send us details

Best Regards

Aykent K.delen

Mech. Engineer

BLM MAKNA NAAT SAN. TC. VE A.

Nilüfer Organize Sanayi Bölgesi113. Sok. No.13 Nilüfer / BURSA - TURKEY

Phone: +90 224 411 20 70

Fax : +90 224 411 20 90

Mobile: +90 535 9258582

Mail. aykentk@bilimmakina.com.tr

web: www.bilimmakina.com.tr

Silo Systems

Posted on 24. Feb. 2009 - 02:39

Dear Sir

With decades of experience, Frigate shall be your best partner for the project as posted on this forum.

We shall appreciate receiving your project details per direct e-mail on office@frigate.in

We would like to invite you to browse through our web site www.frigate.in wherein you shall find further details reg. our product & service range

With Best regards

Anirban Bhattacharya

Frigate Teknologies Private Limited

office@frigate.in

Anirban Bhattacharya Managing Director HP # +91-99-1025-8259 Frigate Teknologies Pvt Ltd E-Mail : office@frigate.in Web : www.frigate.in

Silo Systems

Posted on 24. Feb. 2009 - 02:39

Dear Sir

With decades of experience, Frigate shall be your best partner for the project as posted on this forum.

We shall appreciate receiving your project details per direct e-mail on office@frigate.in

We would like to invite you to browse through our web site www.frigate.in wherein you shall find further details reg. our product & service range

With Best regards

Anirban Bhattacharya

Frigate Teknologies Private Limited

office@frigate.in

Anirban Bhattacharya Managing Director HP # +91-99-1025-8259 Frigate Teknologies Pvt Ltd E-Mail : office@frigate.in Web : www.frigate.in

Posted on 25. Feb. 2009 - 05:18
Gentlemen,

best regards,

rozikin

Hello Mr. Rozikin,

Pl. send the Specification required for the Concrete silo.

SBS Mani

sbsmani@neilsoft.com

www.neilsoft.com

Posted on 25. Feb. 2009 - 05:18
Gentlemen,

best regards,

rozikin

Hello Mr. Rozikin,

SBS Mani

sbsmani@neilsoft.com

www.neilsoft.com

Gilbert Pi
(not verified)

Hope We Can Cooperate On The Project!

Posted on 27. Feb. 2009 - 07:29

Thank you for your information!Please our website:www.zoomlion.com and www.foretide.com. Thank you!

Gilbert Pi

Mob:86-13973184583

Email:nonstop272001@yahoo.com

Gilbert Pi
(not verified)

Hope We Can Cooperate On The Project!

Posted on 27. Feb. 2009 - 07:29

Thank you for your information!Please our website:www.zoomlion.com and www.foretide.com. Thank you!

Gilbert Pi

Mob:86-13973184583

Email:nonstop272001@yahoo.com

Your Requirement Of Concrete Silo For Coal

Posted on 28. Feb. 2009 - 05:18

Dear Mr. Rozikin

Frigate shall be pleased to offer it's EPCm services for your RCC Silo for coal.

Our services in this case shall include engineering and supply of all material handling equipments for silo feeding, aeration & extraction along with detail engineering for construction of the silo. However if desired, we shall offer the supervisory services during the actual civil construction of the silo and the mechanical erection erection + commissioning.

We hope this shall be of interest to you and we shall look forward to read you directly per return e-mail : office@frigate.in

With Best Regards

Your Requirement Of Concrete Silo For Coal

Posted on 28. Feb. 2009 - 05:18

Dear Mr. Rozikin

Frigate shall be pleased to offer it's EPCm services for your RCC Silo for coal.

Our services in this case shall include engineering and supply of all material handling equipments for silo feeding, aeration & extraction along with detail engineering for construction of the silo. However if desired, we shall offer the supervisory services during the actual civil construction of the silo and the mechanical erection erection + commissioning.

We hope this shall be of interest to you and we shall look forward to read you directly per return e-mail : office@frigate.in

With Best Regards

mizun
(not verified)

Concrete Silos

Posted on 4. Mar. 2009 - 03:10

We design, fabricate and erect/install complete cement plants and construction of silos are part of our scope of supply.

Please send us the details at mizun@bol.net.in ( if the files are small) or else to mizun@ymail.com and we will respond soon.

Regards,

Mizun

mizun
(not verified)

Concrete Silos

Posted on 4. Mar. 2009 - 03:10

We design, fabricate and erect/install complete cement plants and construction of silos are part of our scope of supply.

Please send us the details at mizun@bol.net.in ( if the files are small) or else to mizun@ymail.com and we will respond soon.

Regards,

Mizun

Cessnatech
(not verified)

Posted on 13. Mar. 2009 - 06:06

Dear sir,

Cessna technologies pvt ltd provides complete fabrication drawings within a hour after receipt of PO.

We use advanced parametric modelling system for design and detailing of silos.

Please visit our web:www.cessnatech.com

or

or

0091-9901920872

Cessnatech
(not verified)

Posted on 13. Mar. 2009 - 06:06

Dear sir,

Cessna technologies pvt ltd provides complete fabrication drawings within a hour after receipt of PO.

We use advanced parametric modelling system for design and detailing of silos.

Please visit our web:www.cessnatech.com

or

or

0091-9901920872

Posted on 13. Jun. 2009 - 10:46

Dear sir,

Please contact us with your requirement to the below e-mail adress.

best regards,

brahim GÜLTEKN

Mechanical Engineer

Technical Manager

TSMAK LTD. T.

Ankara/TURKEY

Tel&fax :+90 0312 476 20 19

Mobile phone: +90 532 267 77 94

E-mail : tismak@gmail.com

Posted on 13. Jun. 2009 - 10:46

Dear sir,

Please contact us with your requirement to the below e-mail adress.

best regards,

brahim GÜLTEKN

Mechanical Engineer

Technical Manager

TSMAK LTD. T.

Ankara/TURKEY

Tel&fax :+90 0312 476 20 19

Mobile phone: +90 532 267 77 94

E-mail : tismak@gmail.com

Hello Mr. Rozikin,Pl. send…

Posted on 13. Feb. 2024 - 04:43

Hello Mr. Rozikin,

sales@ispusa.net

https://ispusa.net/