PGBSIA 2013 India (November 28-30, 2013)

Name:  FlagofIndia.pngViews: 701Size:  1.8 KB

Name:  ThaparUnilogo.jpgViews: 794Size:  7.8 KB

PGBSIA 2013:

International Conference on Powder, Granule and Bulk Solids:

Innovations and Applications

Venue: Thapar University, Patiala, India

Dates: November 28-30, 2013

Conference Website: http://www.pgbsia2013.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I am pleased to invite you to attend this MEGA EVENT in the area of POWDER, GRANULE and BULK SOLIDS to be organized on November 28-30, 2013 at Thapar University, Patiala, India.

The Conference will cover various fundamental and applied aspects of Particle Technology (from Research to Industry) - Integrating Academic and Industry Communities

Key Highlights:

(1) Strong Academic –Industry participation from all over the world;

(2) International Journal Publication: Selected papers to be published in:

(a)Particulate Science and Technology, Taylor and Francis

(b)Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review, Taylor and Francis

(3) Number of Expert lectures (Plenary and Keynote)

(4) Several Industry-Oriented Workshops (dense-phase pneumatic conveying, long distance conveyor dynamics, ash handling in power stations and design and management of bulk materials storage facility)

(5) Business and Collaboration opportunities with researchers and industry of fast developing markets of host nation India (and neighbouring China).

The CALL FOR PAPERS is now open and I welcome your participation.

Powder and Bulk Handling Experts of International Repute who have already confirmed participation and to deliver Plenary and Keynote Lectures and/or to conduct Industry Oriented Workshops are:

Dr. Peter Wypych, Director, Centre for Bulk Solids and Particulate Technologies, University of Wollongong, Australia.

Mr. Pabak Mukhopadhyaya, General Manager and Business Head, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), India.

Dr. Gabriel Lodewijks, Professor, Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands.

Dr. Joseph Bonifazi, Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Rome, Italy.

Dr. Xianfeng Fan, School of Engineering University of Edinburgh, UK.

Dr. Haim Kalman, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ben Gurion University, Israel.

Dr. Avi Levy, Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ben Gurion University, Israel.

Dr. Navid Mostoufi, Professor and Dean, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran.

Dr. Prabhu R Nott, Professor and Head, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, India.

Dr.Tarasankar Pal, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.

Dr. Renhu Pan, General Manager, Fujian Longking Company, China.

Mr. Tirupati Rao, Senior DGM and Head of Ash Handling, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India.

Dr. Chandana Ratnayake, Senior Scientist, Tel-Tek Institute, Norway.

Dr. Arika Rinoshika, Professor, Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Yamagata University, Japan.

Mr. Sumantra Sen, Senior Vice President, Tecpro Systems Limited, India.

Please see the attached Conference Brochure and List of Expert Lectures and Workshops.

The host city is Patiala – a Historic, Royal City - known for its hospitality and very close to the Great Himalayan Mountain Range. The timing of the event is the most pleasant time of the year to visit North India.

Surely, this is going to be an event that can not be missed in 2013!

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Dr. S.S.Mallick, Conference Organizing Secretary, PGBSIA 2013

Department of Mechanical Engineering, Thapar University, Patiala-147004, INDIA

Email: ssmallick@thapar.edu, Mobile: +91 9592697176

Additional information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patiala

http://www.thapar.edu/

http://www.pgbsia2013.com/thapar-university/

Return to:

Attachments

conference brochure pgbsia (PDF)

list_plenary_keynote_workshops_pgbsia (PDF)

List Expert Lectures & Workshops: Major Particle Technology Con…

Posted on 16. Feb. 2013 - 04:53

EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS AT PGBSIA 2013 BY INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS

PGBSIA 2013: International Conference on Powder, Granule and Bulk Solids: Innovations and Applications

Venue: Thapar University, Patiala, India,

Dates: November 28-30, 2013,

Website (conference):

expert lectures & workshops pgbsia

href="http://www.pgbsia2013.com" target="blank">www.pgbsia2013.com

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you the schedule of EXPERT LECTURES and WORKSHOPS that have received confirmation so far.

Please see the attached list.

There are several EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS on DENSE-PHASE PNEUMATIC CONVEYING OF BULK SOLIDS (INCLUDING FLY ASH), LONG DISTANCE CONVEYOR DYNAMICS, ASH HANDLING SYSTEMS IN POWER PLANT, ISSUES RELATED TO COAL HANDLING PLANT IN POWER PLANTS, MILLING PROCESSES ETC

The conference is certainly heading to be a major International event, which is uniquely aimed to link the industry and academic/scientific communities. In my understanding, first time such a comprehensive International Conference is being held in India or even Asia, where top researchers from around the world and leading industrial representatives will be in attendance and share their experiences and visions with us.

I am sure you would not let this opportunity go to interact with some of the best in the world in the related area and share your work and idea..

Call for paper is open at

href="http://www.pgbsia2013.com" target="blank">www.pgbsia2013.com .

I look forward to meet you at Patiala in November.

Sincerely

Attachments

expert lectures & workshops pgbsia (PDF)

List Expert Lectures & Workshops: Major Particle Technology Con…

Posted on 16. Feb. 2013 - 04:53

EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS AT PGBSIA 2013 BY INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS

PGBSIA 2013: International Conference on Powder, Granule and Bulk Solids: Innovations and Applications

Website (conference):

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you the schedule of EXPERT LECTURES and WORKSHOPS that have received confirmation so far.

Please see the attached list.

There are several EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS on DENSE-PHASE PNEUMATIC CONVEYING OF BULK SOLIDS (INCLUDING FLY ASH), LONG DISTANCE CONVEYOR DYNAMICS, ASH HANDLING SYSTEMS IN POWER PLANT, ISSUES RELATED TO COAL HANDLING PLANT IN POWER PLANTS, MILLING PROCESSES ETC

The conference is certainly heading to be a major International event, which is uniquely aimed to link the industry and academic/scientific communities. In my understanding, first time such a comprehensive International Conference is being held in India or even Asia, where top researchers from around the world and leading industrial representatives will be in attendance and share their experiences and visions with us.

I am sure you would not let this opportunity go to interact with some of the best in the world in the related area and share your work and idea..

href="http://www.pgbsia2013.com" target="blank">www.pgbsia2013.com .

I look forward to meet you at Patiala in November.

Sincerely

Attachments

List: Expert Lectures And Workshops At Pgbsia (India, November …

Posted on 17. Feb. 2013 - 03:56
LIST: EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS AT PGBSIA (INDIA, NOVEMBER 2013)

Venue: Thapar University, Patiala, India,Dates: November 28-30, 2013,

I am pleased to share with you the schedule of EXPERT LECTURES and WORKSHOPS that have received confirmation so far.

Please see the attached list - PDF FILE (see below).

There are several EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS on DENSE-PHASE PNEUMATIC CONVEYING OF BULK SOLIDS (INCLUDING FLY ASH), LONG DISTANCE CONVEYOR DYNAMICS, ASH HANDLING SYSTEMS IN POWER PLANT, ISSUES RELATED TO COAL HANDLING PLANT IN POWER PLANTS, BULK MATERIALS STORAGE FACILITIES: SILO, HOPPER, STOCKPILE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, MILLING PROCESSES ETC

The conference is certainly heading to be a major International event, which is uniquely aimed to link the industry and academic/scientific communities.

href="http://www.pgbsia2013.com" target="blank">www.pgbsia2013.com. I look forward to meet you at Patiala in November.

Sincerely

Attachments

List: Expert Lectures And Workshops At Pgbsia (India, November …

Posted on 17. Feb. 2013 - 03:56
LIST: EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS AT PGBSIA (INDIA, NOVEMBER 2013)

Venue: Thapar University, Patiala, India,Dates: November 28-30, 2013,

I am pleased to share with you the schedule of EXPERT LECTURES and WORKSHOPS that have received confirmation so far.

Please see the attached list - PDF FILE (see below).

There are several EXPERT LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS on DENSE-PHASE PNEUMATIC CONVEYING OF BULK SOLIDS (INCLUDING FLY ASH), LONG DISTANCE CONVEYOR DYNAMICS, ASH HANDLING SYSTEMS IN POWER PLANT, ISSUES RELATED TO COAL HANDLING PLANT IN POWER PLANTS, BULK MATERIALS STORAGE FACILITIES: SILO, HOPPER, STOCKPILE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, MILLING PROCESSES ETC

The conference is certainly heading to be a major International event, which is uniquely aimed to link the industry and academic/scientific communities.

href="http://www.pgbsia2013.com" target="blank">www.pgbsia2013.com. I look forward to meet you at Patiala in November.

Sincerely

Attachments

Pgbsia: Email Update List

Posted on 18. Feb. 2013 - 07:32

Those who are willing to get regular email update on PGBSIA, should send me an email at ssmallick@thapar.edu and you will get to know all that is happening!!!!

PGSIA is surely going to be a Comprehensive and Prestigious Powder and Bulk Event in India - with "new" knowledge, case studies, workshops, design and scale-up procedures etc - in long distance conveyors, dense-phase pneumatic conveying, silo, hoppers, bunker design and flow properties, dust hazards etc.

You would not certainly like to miss this opportunity!!!

Anyone involved with Bulk Material Handling industry or having interest in this area are welcome to contact me.

Dr. S.S.Mallick, PGBSIA 2013, Conference Organizing Secretary

Pgbsia: Email Update List

Posted on 18. Feb. 2013 - 07:32

Those who are willing to get regular email update on PGBSIA, should send me an email at ssmallick@thapar.edu and you will get to know all that is happening!!!!

PGSIA is surely going to be a Comprehensive and Prestigious Powder and Bulk Event in India - with "new" knowledge, case studies, workshops, design and scale-up procedures etc - in long distance conveyors, dense-phase pneumatic conveying, silo, hoppers, bunker design and flow properties, dust hazards etc.

You would not certainly like to miss this opportunity!!!

Anyone involved with Bulk Material Handling industry or having interest in this area are welcome to contact me.

Dr. S.S.Mallick, PGBSIA 2013, Conference Organizing Secretary

Pgbsia 2013:International Conference On Powder, Granule & Bulk …

Posted on 26. Feb. 2013 - 11:17
Name:  FlagofIndia-1.pngViews: 642Size:  1.8 KB

Name:  ThaparUnilogo.jpgViews: 660Size:  7.8 KB

PGBSIA 2013:

Conference Website:

http://www.pgbsia2013.com

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to invite you to attend this event in the area of POWDER, GRANULE & BULK SOLIDS - which is going to be the biggest event of its kind ever organized in India.

The Conference will cover various fundamental and applied aspects of Particle Technology (from Research to Industry), with a special focus on bulk materials handling. PGBSIA is an inaugural international conference covering latest independent research findings and industrial case studies (that have benefited from this research). It is a prestigious event attracting the leaders in bulk material and powder technology from all around the world.

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Number of Expert lectures on bulk materials handling and powder technology

2. Several Industry-Oriented Workshops (dense-phase pneumatic conveying, long distance conveyor dynamics, ash handling in power stations and design and management of bulk materials storage facility)

3. Strong Academic -Industry participation from all over the world

4. International Journal Publication: Selected papers to be published in:

(a) Particulate Science and Technology, Taylor and Francis

(b) Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review, Taylor and Francis

5. Business and Collaboration opportunities with researchers and industry of fast developing markets of host nation India.

ATTACHED please find the Conference Brochure and the List of Expert Lectures and Workshops.

The CALL FOR PAPERS is now open and I welcome your contribution. Submissions from Industry are most welcome (case studies, latest technologies, etc). Deadline for Abstract Submission is 8th April, 2013.

The host city is Patiala - a historic Royal City - known for its hospitality, rich tradition and culture, and is close to the Great Himalayan Mountain Range.

PGBSIA also has exciting Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities. Those who are interested in sponsoring/exhibiting their products and services to a large number of delegates holding key positions in industry and academics from India and abroad, are advised to contact the conference organizing secretary at ssmallick@thapar.edu.

On behalf of the organizing committee, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you at the conference. Should you have questions or suggestions, please contact me any time.

Sincerely,

-

Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering

Thapar University

Patiala-147004, India

Email: ssmallick@thapar.edu;

mobile: +91 9592697176

Additional information:

Return to:

Attachments

pgbsia_2013-_conference_brochure (PDF)

pgbsia 2013- expert_lectures &_&_workshops (PDF)

Pgbsia 2013:International Conference On Powder, Granule & Bulk …

Posted on 26. Feb. 2013 - 11:17
Name:  FlagofIndia-1.pngViews: 642Size:  1.8 KB

Name:  ThaparUnilogo.jpgViews: 660Size:  7.8 KB

PGBSIA 2013:

Conference Website:

http://www.pgbsia2013.com

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to invite you to attend this event in the area of POWDER, GRANULE & BULK SOLIDS - which is going to be the biggest event of its kind ever organized in India.

The Conference will cover various fundamental and applied aspects of Particle Technology (from Research to Industry), with a special focus on bulk materials handling. PGBSIA is an inaugural international conference covering latest independent research findings and industrial case studies (that have benefited from this research). It is a prestigious event attracting the leaders in bulk material and powder technology from all around the world.

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Number of Expert lectures on bulk materials handling and powder technology

2. Several Industry-Oriented Workshops (dense-phase pneumatic conveying, long distance conveyor dynamics, ash handling in power stations and design and management of bulk materials storage facility)

3. Strong Academic -Industry participation from all over the world

4. International Journal Publication: Selected papers to be published in:

(a) Particulate Science and Technology, Taylor and Francis

(b) Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review, Taylor and Francis

5. Business and Collaboration opportunities with researchers and industry of fast developing markets of host nation India.

ATTACHED please find the Conference Brochure and the List of Expert Lectures and Workshops.

The CALL FOR PAPERS is now open and I welcome your contribution. Submissions from Industry are most welcome (case studies, latest technologies, etc). Deadline for Abstract Submission is 8th April, 2013.

The host city is Patiala - a historic Royal City - known for its hospitality, rich tradition and culture, and is close to the Great Himalayan Mountain Range.

PGBSIA also has exciting Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities. Those who are interested in sponsoring/exhibiting their products and services to a large number of delegates holding key positions in industry and academics from India and abroad, are advised to contact the conference organizing secretary at ssmallick@thapar.edu.

On behalf of the organizing committee, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you at the conference. Should you have questions or suggestions, please contact me any time.

Sincerely,

-

Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering

Thapar University

Patiala-147004, India

Email: ssmallick@thapar.edu;

mobile: +91 9592697176

Additional information:

Return to:

Attachments

pgbsia_2013-_conference_brochure (PDF)

pgbsia 2013- expert_lectures &_&_workshops (PDF)

Re: Pgbsia 2013 India (November 28-30, 2013)

Posted on 6. Mar. 2013 - 11:33

Thapar University, Patiala, India

November 28-30, 2013

CALL FOR PAPERS

Last date of submission of abstract: 8th April

This is definitely going to be the most comprehensive conference ever held in India on Particle Technology and Bulk Materials Handling and Processing. Experts from around the world are gathering – with many expert lectures and workshops in schedule.

Check Conference Website: www.pgbsia2013.com

I am sure you will not miss this opportunity!!! I look forward to welcome you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Dr.S.S.Mallick, Organizing Secretary PGBSIA 2013

Posted on 6. Mar. 2013 - 11:33

Thapar University, Patiala, India

November 28-30, 2013

CALL FOR PAPERS

Last date of submission of abstract: 8th April

This is definitely going to be the most comprehensive conference ever held in India on Particle Technology and Bulk Materials Handling and Processing. Experts from around the world are gathering – with many expert lectures and workshops in schedule.

Check Conference Website: www.pgbsia2013.com

I am sure you will not miss this opportunity!!! I look forward to welcome you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Dr.S.S.Mallick, Organizing Secretary PGBSIA 2013

Posted on 6. Mar. 2013 - 05:58
EXHIBITION AT PGBSIA 2013

GREAT OFFERS!!!

Exhibition charges (for 28-30 November, 2013):

Rs. 5000 (for Indian) and USD 100 (for International) only per square meter for a standard booth size of 6 square meter floor area.

The exhibitors would be provided:

•Exhibition booth: 6 square meter exhibition booth area (minimum) and 2.5 m high, with one table, two chairs, one electric socket with connection, small dust bin;

•Two (2) persons from exhibitor-company can attend all the technical sessions, conference dinner, lunch, snacks etc and are offered to join in social and sight-seeing programs.

•Exhibitor logo (provided by exhibitor) shall be displayed in conference website.

Interested exhibitors are advised to contact the Conference Organizing secretary Dr. S.S.Mallick at ssmallick@thapar.edu or +91 9592697176.

Posted on 6. Mar. 2013 - 05:58
EXHIBITION AT PGBSIA 2013

GREAT OFFERS!!!

Exhibition charges (for 28-30 November, 2013):

Rs. 5000 (for Indian) and USD 100 (for International) only per square meter for a standard booth size of 6 square meter floor area.

The exhibitors would be provided:

•Exhibition booth: 6 square meter exhibition booth area (minimum) and 2.5 m high, with one table, two chairs, one electric socket with connection, small dust bin;

•Two (2) persons from exhibitor-company can attend all the technical sessions, conference dinner, lunch, snacks etc and are offered to join in social and sight-seeing programs.

•Exhibitor logo (provided by exhibitor) shall be displayed in conference website.

Interested exhibitors are advised to contact the Conference Organizing secretary Dr. S.S.Mallick at ssmallick@thapar.edu or +91 9592697176.

Deadline For Abstract Submission: 8th April

Posted on 3. Apr. 2013 - 06:21

Dear ALL

Please note that the deadline for submission of Abstract is coming shortly: 8th April.

I encourage all the interested members (from organizations/institutions) to attend the event and submit an abstract/summary of presentation by 8th April. Typical industry case studies are also welcome.

An important feature of this conference is it will involve not only industry and faculty from Universities, but also there will be a good number of student participants (the organizers are actively working on subsidizing student participation expenses through sponsorship etc). I am sure the students will be greatly benefited by your participation in the conference (through sharing of your professional experience, presentation, case studies etc).

I look forward to welcome you at the conference. Let us work together to make PGBSIA a success.

S.S.Mallick

Dr.S.S.Mallick, Conference Organizing Secretary, PGBSIA 2013

Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Thapar University, Patiala, India

Deadline For Abstract Submission: 8th April

Posted on 3. Apr. 2013 - 06:21

Dear ALL

Please note that the deadline for submission of Abstract is coming shortly: 8th April.

I encourage all the interested members (from organizations/institutions) to attend the event and submit an abstract/summary of presentation by 8th April. Typical industry case studies are also welcome.

An important feature of this conference is it will involve not only industry and faculty from Universities, but also there will be a good number of student participants (the organizers are actively working on subsidizing student participation expenses through sponsorship etc). I am sure the students will be greatly benefited by your participation in the conference (through sharing of your professional experience, presentation, case studies etc).

I look forward to welcome you at the conference. Let us work together to make PGBSIA a success.

S.S.Mallick

Dr.S.S.Mallick, Conference Organizing Secretary, PGBSIA 2013

Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Thapar University, Patiala, India

Deadline Extented Upto 25th April

Posted on 14. Apr. 2013 - 04:55

Website (conference): www.pgbsia2013.com

CALL FOR PAPERS

EXTENDED DEADLINE for abstract submission: 25th April

Encouraged by the response so far (we have received 73 high quality abstracts till date), we thought of extending the deadline to 25th April to accommodate some late submission. Those who are wondering about late submission, please submit by the extended deadline – 25th April.

The conference will have several technical sessions, keynote speakers and "industry problem-solving" workshops (using scale-up, case-studies, latest developments etc) on Dense-Phase Pneumatic Conveying of Powders, Long Distance/Overland Belt Conveyors, Bulk Materials Storage Facilities and Management, Ash Handling in Power Stations.. Information are new (and based on industry studies) and have not been shared before in India at such scale.

Regards

S.S.Mallick

Dr. S.S.Mallick, Assistant Professor

Department of Mechanical Engineering

Thapar University,Patiala, Punjab - 147004, INDIA

Mobile: +91 9592697176

Email: ssmallick@thapar.edu, soumyasuddha@gmail.com

Web: http://www.thapar.edu/facultyDetail....d=40&facId=312

Deadline Extented Upto 25th April

Posted on 14. Apr. 2013 - 04:55

Website (conference): www.pgbsia2013.com

CALL FOR PAPERS

EXTENDED DEADLINE for abstract submission: 25th April

Encouraged by the response so far (we have received 73 high quality abstracts till date), we thought of extending the deadline to 25th April to accommodate some late submission. Those who are wondering about late submission, please submit by the extended deadline – 25th April.

The conference will have several technical sessions, keynote speakers and "industry problem-solving" workshops (using scale-up, case-studies, latest developments etc) on Dense-Phase Pneumatic Conveying of Powders, Long Distance/Overland Belt Conveyors, Bulk Materials Storage Facilities and Management, Ash Handling in Power Stations.. Information are new (and based on industry studies) and have not been shared before in India at such scale.

Regards

S.S.Mallick

Dr. S.S.Mallick, Assistant Professor

Department of Mechanical Engineering

Thapar University,Patiala, Punjab - 147004, INDIA

Mobile: +91 9592697176

Email: ssmallick@thapar.edu, soumyasuddha@gmail.com

Web: http://www.thapar.edu/facultyDetail....d=40&facId=312

List Of Papers + Workshops: Pgbsia 2013

Posted on 8. Jun. 2013 - 09:39

Dear ALL

Thapar University is going to organize International Conference Powder, Granule and Bulk Solids: Innovations and Applications (PGBSIA 2013) on November 28-30 at the Thapar University campus, Patiala, India.

We have received about 115 papers in various areas of Particle Technology - coming from various countries - please see the attached list of papers.

These areas include:

(1) Bulk Solids Handling and Dust Hazards

(2) Fluidization, Rheology and Granular Flow

(3) Particle Mechanics and Simulation

(4) Particle Synthesis, Properties and Characterization

(5) Applications of Particle Technology

Additionally, there will be 5-6 workshops covering some of above areas (including case-studies, design, troubleshooting, scale-up issues).

I INVITE YOU ALL TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE.

I am sure that the papers/workshops/networking will provide you information on the latest technological developments and solutions to your industry requirements.

see: www.pgbsia2013.com for further details.

I look forward to welcome you at the conference.

Regards

S.S.Mallick, PGBSIA 2013 Conference Organizing Secretary

Attachments

list_papers_v1_pgbsia2013 (PDF)

Posted on 8. Jun. 2013 - 09:39

Dear ALL

Thapar University is going to organize International Conference Powder, Granule and Bulk Solids: Innovations and Applications (PGBSIA 2013) on November 28-30 at the Thapar University campus, Patiala, India.

We have received about 115 papers in various areas of Particle Technology - coming from various countries - please see the attached list of papers.

These areas include:

(4) Particle Synthesis, Properties and Characterization

Additionally, there will be 5-6 workshops covering some of above areas (including case-studies, design, troubleshooting, scale-up issues).

I INVITE YOU ALL TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE.

I am sure that the papers/workshops/networking will provide you information on the latest technological developments and solutions to your industry requirements.

Regards

Attachments

Posted on 8. Jun. 2013 - 09:45

Dear Industry Representatives

list_papers_v1_pgbsia2013

These areas include:

(4) Particle Synthesis, Properties and Characterizations

Regards

Posted on 8. Jun. 2013 - 09:45

Dear Industry Representatives

list_papers_v1_pgbsia2013

These areas include:

(4) Particle Synthesis, Properties and Characterizations

Regards