Splitted Butterfly Valve?

Posted in: , on 4. Dec. 2012 - 10:14

Who can tell me how to call this kind of valve and who is the producer:

It looks like a "splitted valve"

The whole valve can be divided into 2 butterfly valves, both are closed.

When they are locked each other they become a butterfly valve. the 2 butterfly will be fixed together and rotate together.


Shenjie Tel:+86(0)20 83553890,83550361 Fax: +86(0)20 83542314 [email]sj@chinabulk.com[/email] [url=http://www.chinabulk.com]Sino-Auto Technology[/url]

Write the first Reply