Marine News China - October 2010

Posted in: , on 26. Oct. 2010 - 18:02

October Edition 2010 of the free e-Paper "Marine News China" with valuable information on the Chinese shipping industry and related topics such as macro-economics, shipping companies, shipbuilding and, China ports.

Note: Please see the attachment to this thread or follow the link below for the actual "e-Paper edition"!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-2010_marine_news_china_e-paper_by_sonsec

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the "Marine News China"?

As leader, executive and decision maker in the maritime world you need to rely on an organization that keeps you updated on the latest news and developments within your industry as well as having capabilities to provide you with the best knowledge base.

Our free e-Paper “Marine News China” is supposed to provide you with these important insights into the maritime world of China. Once a month we inform you about current topics in the shipping industry, the logistics and the shipbuilding in China without losing sight of “global” news and matters.

How can I receive the "Marine News China" directly?

SUBSCRIPTION LINK

Have a quick look into our archive to get an own idea of the informative quality of our e-paper. We are sure that short after you too will be part of our loyal readership in more than 20 countries worldwide ...

This is what our readers say about the "Marine News China":

"Great monthly newsletter! I recommend it to those looking for a quick monthly update. Marcus, I suggest that you make more shippers aware of this asset!"

"Very good newsletter."

"Thanks for the information on the website [...] the site's archive documents are very useful for those in container shipping."

"A good development.[...], it is high time an English language marine news newsletter specific to China was developed. Well done."

"Thank you for your effort! Let it be successful worldwide and your China news reach everybody who needs it! You have a new subscriber in ... ."

Write the first Reply