Xiaopeng ZHANG
(not verified)
Posted in: , on 25. Oct. 2001 - 14:09

Dear everyone, I am working in a university as a visiting fellow. My boss ask me to do some research on bypass system. Any my research area in domestic university is mainly on combustion. I spend 1 month to search reference on Internet and my library. But I have found nothing except some introduction of patent. Could you please give me some hint where I can find reference on bypass? I can only read English and Chinese. Thank you very much.

Write the first Reply