happybetty
(not verified)

Steel Silo For Grain Storage

Posted on 2. Dec. 2006 - 06:00

dear sir/madam,

Our company is the exporter of steel silo for grain storage.

We can manufacture various kinds of steel silos in the form of plate-bottom or conical-bottom (both are available to the customers' demanding and drawings), the silo's diameter ranges from1.8 to 32 meters and the capacities are from 5 to 12000 tons per storage bin .Meanwhile, we can also produce handle equipments, such as bucket elevators, drag conveyors, belt conveyors and so on. BODA steel silo series are widely used in various industrial lines such as grain, oil, feed, seed, brewage, cement, chemistry and so on, which is the very equipment for storage of granulators and powder materials.

since your capacity is 100,000tons,we can manufacture 10 silos and i think that will be better for your manage of the steel silo.we have many foreign clients and you will get silos with high quality at a reasonable price.

Please contact me

msn:happychinesewoman@hotmail.com

e-mail:happybetty126@126.com

Attachments

ÁùºÏ¼¯ÍÅ2 (JPG)

100000 Ton Silo

Posted on 21. Dec. 2006 - 07:59

Gentleman, This is regarding your requirement for silo of 100,000 t.Please let us know the material you want to store.Our co. Libran Enineering & Services are providing similar type of services related to storage and despatch of cement, clinker and fertilizers ect.We can even design a TERMINAL for your co. We are providing similar type of services In Kuwait,Saudi ,Bahrain and UAE

For such a large cap, we suggest to go for DOME silo.

Please visit site--www.estructurasdomo.com

Please also visit our site--www.libranengineering.com

Regards, ANIL SETH

Director--0091-11-9811055650

100000 Ton Silo

Posted on 21. Dec. 2006 - 02:19

Thank you Mr. Seth;

I'll check out the sites you mentioned.

The silo is to store grain.

a.r.