(not verified)
Posted in: , on 26. Dec. 2006 - 12:24

December 26, 2006

VICTAM INTERNATIONAL 2007

May 8 - 10, 2007

Utrecht, The Netherlands

THE MEETING PLACE FOR THE

FEED & GRAIN PROCESSING INDUSTRIES.

With well over 90% of the exhibition floor space reserved it looks as though Victam International 2007 will be fully booked.

Over 200 companies have confirmed their participation at the trade show that opens on the 8th May 2007 at the Jaarbeurs Exhibition Halls, in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Victam is now firmly established as being the international event for the animal feed, petfood, aquafeed, grain processing and biomass processing / pelleting industries and has become the world’s largest dedicated event for these important industry sectors.

Thousands of visitors from all over the world will once again descend on this modern venue in the heart of the beautiful historic city of Utrecht. What is it that brings these senior industry executives from all over the world together? We asked this question of Henk van de Bunt, the General Manager of Victam International.

Henk answered – “There are a number of reasons for the growing numbers of visitors attending Victam, I think the most important is that the visitors, from wherever in the world, will know that within the trade show they will find a large and diverse range of technology and ingredients for their industry. But it is not only the feed industry that is represented at the show but, grain processing, flour milling, rice processing, biomass processing and pelleting technology, storage & handling systems and much more.

Visitors come from many different industries as well, when we analysed the results of our visitor questionnaire I was surprised at the number of visitors from our “non-core” industry sectors and this is because so many of our exhibitors are highly diversified in the industries they serve. A good example of this is biomass, 10 – 15 years ago no one had heard of biomass, but now bio-energy alternatives are becoming increasingly important.

Another reason for Victam’s success is the professionalism of our exhibitors. As you walk along the aisles at the show you see an enormous range technology and ingredients on show, you can touch and examine the equipment, you can judge the quality and then you can have meaningful discussion with the professional staff that are on the stands. This is very important when you consider that many of our visitors have often travelled thousands of kilometres to attend the show”.

Henk also added – “For 2007 we now have an excellent series of conferences supporting the trade show. These include:

1. Petfood Forum Europe 2007

2. The Provimi Symposium

3. Pellets for bio-energy

4. Aquafeed Horizons

Hopefully we will also have a further technical conference but this has not been finalised as yet, but we are very excited at the possibility of including it.

The conference on Biomass Pelleting was so popular in 2004 that we asked AEBIOM (the European Biomass Association) to hold another conference and I am pleased that they accepted. But we also have three new conferences for Utrecht; the first is Petfood Forum Europe 2007, which is organised by Watt Publishing Co. This is a very successful conference and we are sure that it being held alongside Victam will be a major benefit to us all. Next we have the Provimi Symposium. As you know, Provimi is one of the world’s major ingredient and additive manufacturers and delegates from all over the world will be attending this conference. I recently saw their conference programme and it looks very impressive. Finally we have Aquafeed Horizons. This is organised by Aquafeed.com and after the great success of their workshop that was held at our show in Bangkok in early 2006 we asked them to put a different conference on here in Utrecht. I’m pleased that they accepted and now they have the support of the Norwegian Institute of Fisheries and Aquaculture Research.

In all I think that visitors to our show in May should be able find just about whatever they want and we think that the show will be even better than the 2004 event”.

Visitors to the show can register free of charge by going to the Victam website – www.victam.com There are also additional details on accommodation and travel as well as a full exhibitor list.

For more information, please visit:

https://edir.bulk-online.com/profile...ernational.htm

Attachments

victamlogo (JPG)

Write the first Reply